About OneTouch Verio Flex Meter
OneTouch Verio Flex Blood Glucose Meter Kit
OneTouch Verio Flex Blood Glucose Meter kit includes – OneTouch Verio Flex Meter, OneTouch Delica Plus lancing device, sterile lancets, carrying case, and owner’s manual. The kit does not include test strips. The test strip uses only 0.4 µL of blood to measure the results accurately. You can connect the OneTouch Verio Flex Meter to the Smart Phone with Bluetooth technology. The OneTouch Verio Flex Meter will show you whether the result is below, above, within your range limits, or out of range. The OneTouch Verio Flex Blood Glucose Monitoring System is:
- Used for self-testing.
- Used for the quantitative measurement of glucose (sugar).
- Used with fresh blood drawn from fresh capillary whole blood samples, for example, from the fingertip.
- An aid to monitor the effectiveness of diabetes control.
- Not to be used for diagnosing or screening diabetes or for neonatal use.
- Not for use on critically ill patients, patients in shock, severely dehydrated, or hyperosmolar.
While using OneTouch Verio Flex Meter
- Use only OneTouch Verio Test Strips.
- Maintain operating temperature range within 50-104°F.
- Before testing blood, ensure the meter and test strips have the same temperature.
- Store the test strips in a cool and dry place (41°F-86°F).
- Before testing, see that there is no condensation on your meter.
- Open the vial, meter, and test strip together.
- Close the vial cap tightly after opening it to avoid contamination and damage.
- Store fresh test strips in their original container.
- Do not reuse the test strip. Test strips are for single use only.
- Before touching the test strip, ensure your hands are dry and clean.
- Keep the test strip straight without bending, cutting, or modifying the test strip.
- Note the date the test strip container is opened the first time.
- Do not use the test strip after the expiry date.
- Ensure the test strip container is not damaged.
- OneTouch Verio Flex Blood Meter and lancing device are for single-patient use only – Not to share with anyone else, even with family members.
- Ensure the devices must be within 26 feet of each other to synch the device with the phone.