About OneTouch Ultra Test Strips
The OneTouch Ultra Test Strip is compatible with OneTouch Ultra 2 Meter. The monitoring system only requires a small amount of blood samples. As soon as the OneTouch Ultra Test Strip touches the blood drop, it breaks the blood surface and wicks it into the strip. The blood glucose monitor is relatively small and compact. This glucose monitoring machine helps track the glucose level in your blood. Some essential features are listed below:
- It is small and speedy and gives results in a few seconds.
- It comes with no coding technology, using DoubleSure technology that automatically checks each blood sample twice.
- You can identify trends and give accurate reports, helping you and your doctor to resolve the issues in managing your diabetes.
- The OneTouch Ultra Test Strip requires a small sample and is very easy to use.
- Always read the label and the expiry date printed on the vial.
- Discard unused test strips after 6 months after the strip vial is opened for the first time.
- Discard the OneTouch Ultra Test Strip once they test strips are expired.
- Store the OneTouch Ultra Test Strip in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight, heat, and humidity, such as the kitchen, laundry room, or bathroom.
- Store the test strip below 86°F (30°C) and below 90% relative humidity.
- Store your test strips in their original container only.
- Close the vial lid tightly to prevent moisture from affecting the test strip.
- Immediately use the test strip after you take it out of the vial.
- Do not reuse the test strip. Test strips are for single use only.
- Before touching the test strip, ensure your hands are dry and clean.
- Keep the test strip straight without bending, cutting, or modifying the test strip.
- Note the date you opened the test strip container the first time.