About OneTouch Delica Extra Fine
OneTouch Delica Extra Fine lancing device is virtually pain-free and helps with less painful blood testing. It is compatible with OneTouch Delica Plus and OneTouch Delica lancets. It has reduced lancet vibration for smooth and precise testing. The OneTouch Delica Plus lancing Device has 13 depth settings that provide better control. Extra Fine (33G) and Fine (30G) lancets with silicone coating help glide into the skin. The lancet thickness is measured in millimeters (mm) or Gauge (G). The lower the value in G means the larger it will be in mm, and the lancet will have a thicker puncture performed. For example, 30G is 0.3mm, and 30G is 0.21mm in size. Do not reuse the lancet for minimum pain and to maintain good hygiene. Always handle with care and dry and clean hands. Store the lancing device in a clean and dry place. There are no other specific storage instructions.
Precautions while using OneTouch Delica Extra Fine 100 Lancets
- Always use a new and sterile lancet each time you test.
- Properly clean the injection site before sampling.
- Keep a lancet or lancing device private.
- Lancet is meant for single-patient use only.
- Keep in mind that lancets are for single use only. Do Not Reuse them.
- Always keep the lancing device clean.
You can see all our Diabetic Supplies products here including OneTouch Delica Extra Fine lancing device.