What is FreeStyle Lite Meter?
The freestyle Lite meter, a self-checking blood glucose monitor, is relatively small and compact and can be used from wherever you want. This glucose monitoring machine helps track the glucose level in your blood. Some essential features are listed below:
- It is small and speedy and gives results in a few seconds.
- It comes with no coding technology.
- It has a bright back-light screen.
- With Auto-assist 2.0 software, you can identify trends and give accurate reports, helping you and your doctor to resolve the issues in managing your diabetes.
- The compatible Freestyle Lite test strip requires a small sample and is very easy to use.
How to use FreeStyle Lite Meter?
You must check if the date and time of the FreeStyle Lite Meter are correct and set up the required adjustments beforehand.
Preparing the FreeStyle Lite Test Strip
- With clean and dry hands, remove a FreeStyle Lite strip from the vial.
- Close the vial immediately.
- Insert the top of the test strip fully into your FreeStyle Lite Meter. The test strip insertion will power the FreeStyle Lite Meter.
- The screen will display the Blood Drop and Test Strip symbols– The meter is ready.
Preparing the Lancing Device
- Remove the top cover and insert the lancet.
- When it is in place, remove the top by gently twisting, which should reveal the sharp lancet.
- Then replace the top of the lancing device and cock.
Blood sample collection
- Place the Lancing Device firmly against the fingertip and obtain the blood.
- Touch the end of the test strip to the blood drop.
- The meter will evaluate blood glucose and display the results within 5 seconds.
|Dimensions||Width 3.99 cm (1.57″) x Length 7.37 cm|
(2.9″) x Depth 1.65 cm (0.65″)
|Weight||40 g (1.4 oz) (with batteries)|
|Battery||One 3-volt lithium coin-cell battery (CR2032)|
|Test strip||FreeStyleLite Strip|
|Accuracy||Low or high blood glucose readings can indicate a potentially serious medical condition. The FreeStyle Lite Meter displays results from 1.1 to 27.8 mmol/L|
|Blood sample size||0.3μl|
|Memory||400 blood glucose results plus 20 control tests|
|Test averages||7 or 14 or 30 days|
You can see all our Diabetic Supplies products here.