About Accu-Chek SoftClix Lancets
The Accu‑Chek Softclix Lancets
– collects blood from the capillary blood fingertip and other sites – the palm, the upper arm, forearm.
– you can choose 11 different penetration depths.
– you must prime the lancing device before collecting blood.
– 6 lancets are inserted in the lancet drum.
– Penetration range is 0.8 to 2.3 mm (11 customizable settings)
– Lancets are beveled, 28-gauge
– is intended for personal use only and unsuitable for professional use in healthcare facilities and institutions.
– must keep the lancing device away from children.
– do not use the kit with other devices that are not compatible.
Using Accu‑Chek SoftClix lancing device
– With clean and dry hands, get the lancing devices.
– Insert a lancet drum:
– Remove the cap from the lancing device.
– Insert a new lancet into the lancet holder fully in till you hear a click sound.
– Remove the protective cap on the Softclix Lancets
– Ensure the projecting end protrudes out.
– Place the Lancing Device cap back on again, aligning the cap notch with the notch on the lancing device. You will hear a clicking sound.
– Setup the Penetration Depth
– Prime the lancing device by pressing the priming button.
– Ensure the center of the release button is yellow, indicating that the lancing device is primed.
Note: Keep the cap attached to the lancing device, or the Softclix Lancets may penetrate too deeply and cause discomfort.
You can see all our Diabetic Supplies products here.
Accu-Chek Softclix Lancets 100 cts - Northern Insulin
The Accu‑Chek Softclix Lancets collects blood from the capillary blood fingertip, palm, upper arm, forearm. Buy lancets online hassle free with Northern Insulin