About Accu-Chek FastClix lancing device?
The Accu‑Chek FastClix Lancets
– collects blood from capillary blood, mainly from the fingertips.
– you can choose 11 different penetration depths.
– you must prime the lancing device before collecting blood.
– 6 lancets are inserted in the lancet drum.
– Penetration range is 0.7 to 2.2 mm (11 customizable settings)
– Lancets are beveled, 30-gauge
– is intended for personal use only and unsuitable for professional use in healthcare facilities and institutions.
– must keep the lancing device away from children.
– the lancing devices should not be used with other kits.
Using Accu‑Chek FastClix Lancets
– With clean and dry hands, get the lancing device.
– Insert a lancet drum:
– Remove the cap from the lancing device.
– Insert a new lancet drum – white end first.
– Ensure that the lancet drum is entirely inside the FastClix Lancets.
– Ensure the projecting end protrudes out.
– Place the cap back on again, aligning the cap notch with the notch on the FastClix Lancets.
– Setup the Penetration Depth:
– Rotate the comfort dial and read for the desired penetration depth in the indicator.
Note: Keep the cap attached to the lancing device, or the lancet may penetrate too deeply and cause discomfort.
You can see all our Diabetic Supplies products here.
Accu-Chek FastClix Lancets 102 ct - Northern Insulin
The Accu‑Chek FastClix Lancets collects blood from capillary blood, mainly from the fingertips. Buy FastClix Lancets online hassle free with Northern Insulin.