About the Accu-Chek Aviva Test Strips
Regular blood testing is necessary to manage your blood sugar within the target range. This awareness may help to prevent or slow the development of diabetes complications. Your doctor can tell you the target range for blood glucose range you are required to maintain.
Too low blood glucose may cause anxiety, shakiness, sweating, headache, increased hunger, dizziness, pale skin color, sudden change in mood or irritability, fatigue, difficulty concentrating, clumsiness, palpitations, and confusion.
Too high blood glucose may cause increased thirst, frequent urination, blurred vision, drowsiness, and unexplained weight loss.
Manage and monitor diabetes with any blood glucose monitoring system. The Blood Glucose Monitoring System consists of the Accu-Chek Guide meter and Aviva Test Strips.
How to use these glucometer and Aviva Test Strips
- Remove a test strip with a clean and dry hand and close the container immediately.
- Insert the test strip into the glucometer, and the display will be ready.
- When the “Apply drop” text appears, using a lancing device, prick your finger.
- Touch the end of the test strip to the blood drop (make sure not to get blood on the top of the test strip)
- The display should shortly read “Analyzing” when there is enough blood in the test strip.
- After each test, discard the test strip.
- Do not eat the test strips.
- For children, these are choking hazards.
- Please do not use the same strip to test multiple patients as it may lead to transmission of HIV, Hepatitis viruses.
Aviva Test Strips
Manage and monitor diabetes with the Accu-Chek Guide meter and Aviva Test Strips. Buy Aviva Test Strips online hassle free with Northern Insulin.